Re: Weekend Adventure

To: peb3@cornell.edu
Subject: Re: Weekend Adventure
From: shewfamily@aol.com
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:03:45 -0400
Phil,
Actually I didn't have a problem with the temperature or humidity.  I kept the
top up, but the windows and zip-out window down.  That kept me in the shade,
but still allowed for a lot of air flow.  It also worked well for the showers
you inevitably encounter on such a long trip.  Dennis left us with a tropical
air mass that has provided rain every day in most parts of the South since he
came through.

Thanks for the suggestion about the ear plugs, but that would interfere with me
cranking up my Eagles CD's in my new CD player.  I probably saved the lives of
countless deer, raccoons and rabbits by running them away from the highway not
from the loud music coming from my car, but from me singing off-key at the top
of my lungs along most of the route.  Thanks.
John Shewmake
'74 TR6
Chattanooga, TN