Re: Windshields

To: acekraut11@aol.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Windshields
From: Dale <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 12:49:27 -0700 (PDT)
Aaron

A year ago I to was in need of a windshield for my Tr-6. Found a company in
Hemmings ads out in Iowa.

Iowa Glass Depot Inc.
Cedar Rapids IA 52406 -0122

There are two different street addresses and I think 1 is shipping. They have
link if you use the company name. Just gives the same info I have in the e-mail

Call 1 800 747 5402 ext 5239 and speak with a Rick Peets. Very knowledgeable
gentlemen.

Got the tint windshield, at that time, for 138.00. Had it shipped to the local
Safe-lite store, where it was installed, to save on shipping. About 30.00 less
to ship to a business then a home. All together the windshield and shipping to
VB Va. was 212.00

Hope this helps.  Dale

acekraut11@aol.com wrote:
Hi List,

Wondering if anyone has purchased a Victoria British Windshield and can
comment about the quality and fit. The seem to have the most
reasonable price of the big three. Or, if you have purchased one from
TRF and can comment about the quality and fit that would be appreciated
too. Or, if someone has located another source that they like and can
provide some info....

Thanks in advance.

Aaron