Re: Heater Box

To: John & Allison Cyganowski <janah@att.net>, 6pack
Subject: Re: Heater Box
From: Dale <tpdwinch@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 08:48:33 -0700 (PDT)
John

It is a little on the difficult side to remove. Need to take out the bracket
and the glove box to have access for it to come down once the three nuts that
support it up are removed. That is after removal of all the hoses, wires, and
control wires are disconnected.

Dale

John & Allison Cyganowski <janah@att.net> wrote:
Okay - How difficult is it to remove the heater box?

My fan motor was one of the casualties of the water and it appears to have
had it. My thought was to change the moto out and replace / repair anything
else.

Do I need to remove the dash to get the heater box out?

John Cyg.

tpdwinch@yahoo.com
Dale Morgan
TTR Activities Coordinator