TR250 Registry?

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <owner-triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR250 Registry?
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 16:21:01 -0400
Howdy all.  First, let me thank everyone who has given me great advice
over the last week.  We've been having a blast with our TR250.  The
highlight so far was a nighttime drive on DC's Rock Creek Parkway.  The
road was empty, the top was down and the dash lights started working.
:o)

Please forgive me if this this has been asked before or if something
like this is already in the works. Does anyone know if someone is trying
to establish a registry/list of all existing TR250s?  Given that so few
were made, it would be interesting to have a master list of those still
in existence.  Perhaps 6-Pack has such a project?  If such a thing
exists, I'd love to participate.  If not, I hereby offer to head it up.
:o)

Best,

Bill S.

1968 TR250 CD8464L

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy
you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure:  Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required
to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment
hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.