Re: 1976 TR6 Restoration

To: caryhenry@hotmail.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1976 TR6 Restoration
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:14:10 -0400
Cary,

Try visiting the 6-Pack website at www.6-Pack.org.  Then head to the
online store.

Here is some text from the web site that explains the benefit you get
by being a member.  I am not sure of the discount, but you may indeed
save enough money to pay for your membership.

"Any Triumph enthusiast can take advantage of the great books we offer
for sale. This Online Store offers anyone interested to opportunity to
Join our club right here online. Doing so will immediately put you in
touch with our Members via the 6-PACK Magazine (award winning club
newsletter) as well as access to our "Members Only" Website. Existing
6-PACK members that would like to renew their membership can do so as
well.

Members of 6-PACK qualify to receive discounts on most items available
here on this site. During the checkout process, you will be asked to
supply a password. Use the most recent password in our club magazine
and your discount will be applied. If you would like to join and
receive discounts on products here at our Store, Join 6-PACK first and
you will instantly receive your discount password. Then come back to
the store and purchase your items and save!"

Your posts to this list will arguably be your most valuable assest,
along with the books that you purchase.  Best of luck.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108