VIRUS ALERT! EMAIL FROM ME OR PAM, DO NOT OPEN

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Subject: VIRUS ALERT! EMAIL FROM ME OR PAM, DO NOT OPEN
From: "Mark Bullard" <mbullard@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 19:05:38 -1000
Sorry folks but I made a huge mistake today and opened an email that looked
like it was from me.  It contained a worm that disabled Norton and may have
moved on through our address books.  If you get a email from mbullard or
pbullard or yourself with an attachment, do not open it.

The attachment is a zip file with a "new price.exe" file in it.

Sorry in advance for any trouble we may have caused.

Aloha,

Mark