Re: Floor pan job

To: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Floor pan job
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 07:20:55 -0700 (PDT)
Sloane

Shouldn't be a problem to do floors with the car on
the frame.  Mine was done that way.  Course I
"COULD'VE" picked a better shop to do the welding, but
that's my fault.  I suspect one drawback would be
applying some sort of paint/undercoating on the bottom
side with the frame rails in the way.  There may be
enough room to get some spray on stuff in there.

My 2 cents,

Todd Bermudez
CD198L
CF25768UO