Re: TR6 Motor mounts

To: Walter Fogle <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Motor mounts
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:50:52 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

If you're scared about denting the oil pan, try using a come-along or a
chain fall attached to the garage cieling to support the engine from
above. You could also use an engine hoist.

I've done both (jacking from underneath and lifting from above). I like
the lifting better. You have way more control of everything.

regards,
rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx