RE: Washer Fluid Bottle Bracket...

To: "rhill" <hill@mninter.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Washer Fluid Bottle Bracket...
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 07:34:13 -0700
        Bob:

        It is canvas reinforced rubber. You can buy a complete new
bracket with strap from Vicky Brit. I don't know where you can get
canvas reinforced rubber to replace just the strap.
        Another option is to get a 1" wide woven nylon strap with a
plastic buckle from the hardware store (cost $1) and cut it to the
appropriate length. The straps are used for cargo tie downs, etc and are
available in many lengths and widths. I got a black one.
        I trimmed it to the appropriate length and pop riveted it on to
my old bracket. Works great, looks professional, and never rots unlike
the factory rubber strap.

        Vance