i may have scrwed up (front suspension)

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: i may have scrwed up (front suspension)
From: jeff m <jmackd1@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 15:43:57 -0800 (PST)
Hello,
I'm finally getting around to rebuilding front
suspension, drivers side. I rebuilt the passenger side
the beginning of the year. I didn't relize the upper
control arms were different. Now i'm concerned i have
the control arms wrong on the passenger side. I have
POR 15 fairly heavy on the arms and i can't see the
"R" stamped on it. Does the control arm with more of
an arch on it go on the left side of the upper fulcrum
if you are looking into the wheelwell? The ball joint
is a little forward of the shock now, i'm thinking it
should be line sup even with the shock tower...

TIA,
Jeff
'75 TR6