Re: Removing overdrive solenoid

To: "Campsmith, Michael" <mgc4@cdc.gov>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Removing overdrive solenoid
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 06:02:14 -0800 (PST)
Michael,

You can either buy a specialized tool from Volvo or
you can take a CHEAP wrench(not sure of the size at
the mo) and grind it down meaning "thinner".  Probably
cheaper than the specialized tool from Volvo...that is
if you have a grinder.  If you don't, that's a good
excuse to buy one:-)  Of course you'll need a bench to
go along with that grinder...and so on

Todd