TR6 door cap

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 door cap
From: aledotr6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 17:00:16 -0500
I ordered door caps for the TR6 from Moss and the ends of the caps stop short
of the ends of the door.
As far as I knew, this was the way they should be because the old ones were in
pretty bad shape. Today I visisted a local British auto shop and noticed that a
TR6 they were rebuilding had door caps that extended around the ends of the
window glass openings almost to the outside edge. Those looked much, much
better. Almost none of the upper door was exposed with all of the weathere
stripping in place. The owner said they were from some old stock and didn't
remember where they got them from. They were also, of course, the last that
they had. They get most of their parts fom Moss now, so I know that's not where
they came from, unless their source changed.

Does anyone know where they may have come from? I emailed TRF, but have not
heard back yet.

Thanks,
Bud Trussell