Re: Kumho Tire Opinions

To: "Jim S." <aztvr@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Kumho Tire Opinions
From: William Mcintire <william.mcintire@wright.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 00:34:22 -0500
Had a set on my 635 BMW. They had continual out of
round and/or balance problems.  Shook the front end
bad enough that I thought it was time for another
suspension rebuild. They would also flat spot while
sitting, wore fast and were noisy after some wear.
They did stick OK. May have just been my set, but I
wasn't impressed.