Ebay notification

To: "6-Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ebay notification
From: "John Macartney" <standardtriumph@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 14:36:21 -0000
Listers

I know these lists are not for commercial gain and NFI endorsements - but
forgive me for a bit of self-promotion. I'm getting rid of a few unique
Triumph things that I feel may be of interest to enthusiasts and the first
past the post will be uncovered at this URL
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6588573901

Could make a nice Christmas present for someone - and ideal for serving an
iced beer or two? I'll be very interested to see how the bidding goes, if it
goes at all. This is the first time I've offered something on Ebay so
apologies if I send out conflicting signals. It looks as though its going to
the UK only so this is why I've notified the 'colonies' as well :)

Jonmac