RE: Buckeye Triumph Archives

To: "Ron Landis" <Ron.Landis@kentcounty.org>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Buckeye Triumph Archives
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 13:11:02 -0500
In addition the wayback machine many of us squirreled away private
copies of this material so if you cant find what you want or if the info
is incomplete, missing pictures etc it is always worth asking on this
list for a particular article. Since Nelson's interests changed and he
deliberately removed this content to avoid continued email on those
topics I think we are going to fall foul of some law if we post this
info in a public place without his permission but I would hope that fair
use would allow us to share it on an individual basis and url's to
material that someone else (like the wayback machine) has archived seem
like fair game.

Stan