Re: Christmas Tree...

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Christmas Tree...
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 17:27:26 -0800
Sloane---Since it's the season, I'm reminded of the year that I too put
a Christmas tree into the trunk of my TR6. Back then, I had a cabin n
the mountains and it was always decorated, complete with a nice tree.
Cutting trees, even from one's own property, required a permit. So I
went to the tree lot down in Lake Arrowhead and bought a five footer. Of
course it would only fit if the trunk lid was left in the open position,
and in it went. On the way back I was pulled over by the CHP and asked
to see my (tree) receipt. Possibly annoyed that I had one, he then cited
me for not having a (passenger) sideview mirror, which I found out was
required when the "rear view" as obstructed.  I now have the sideview
mirror, and we know how well these work!

Merry Christmas!

Dick Taylor

From: im_sloane@hotmail.com(im sloane)  snip<

....Merry Christmas to all who have ever brought home a tree in the
trunk of their Triumph!!

Sloane in North Carolina :)