Re: Valve adjustment/poor decorum

To: tomislav.marincic@earthlink.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Valve adjustment/poor decorum
From: Pimento73@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 23:28:49 EST
In a message dated 12/23/2005 2:55:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
tomislav.marincic@earthlink.net writes:

Randall,

I feel compelled to mention that I find your posts  extremely useful and
informative. I have never taken the slightest offense at  the manner in which
you
write, and I hope you will continue to post often on  this list.

Tom -

Fortunately, Randall does not post on this (the 6-pack) list. You probably
meant to send that to the Triumphs list. Randall may be "useful and
informative"  on things specific to TR3s or Stags - he has experience with
those cars and
 I don't so I wouldn't know if he's right or not - but I would caution you
that  he speaks with great air of authority on things he knows nothing about
and
is  often monumentally wrong (suggesting its okay to cure powder coat in you
kitchen oven comes immediately to mind).
I must say I admire you for having "never taken the slightest offense" to
his rude, sarcastic, pompous responses to any and all suggestions that he might

ever be the least bit wrong about anything.
I've gotten to the point that I delete all his posts on the Triumphs list
without reading them.

Cheers
Jack Mc