Surrey top center hardtop section

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Surrey top center hardtop section
From: "Andrew Packard" <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 23:15:03 -0800
Hello list:
My TR250 has a restored backlight and new center-section surrey top, but I do
not have the hardtop lid that the total kit includes.  Is there anyone out
there with a good connection for one of these?  I know Sterritt Smith has been
focusing on these things for a while, so hopefully he may know of a top in
good condition.  I saw the full kitfor sale at Wilson Motor Co's website, but
it said the hardtop section required restoration which scared me away.  Does
anyone have any experience with the units sold by Rimmer Bros?  Thanks for any
info the group can provide.

If anyone is interested, the car is pictured at
http://www.triumphowners.com/731

Andy Packard
CD6746L