Re: Gear Lube

To: "mjmullin@juno.com" <mjmullin@juno.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gear Lube
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 10:03:05 -0800
Redline is the way to go ... been using it in Casper (TR3) for  years
in the engine, gearbox and differential ... best there is as far as I
am concerned ... and like Fred says "the extra cost is worth the
peace of mind"
You only have to know a few racers to know that Redline is the
standard by which all others are judged ... It  is the gear lube
recommended by Herman Van den Akker and Richard Good and that is
enough endorsement for me ...

--
Bill  Pugh
1957 TR3 TS16765L