Re: Dismantling Brake Master Cylinder

To: bfabie@earthlink.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dismantling Brake Master Cylinder
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 01:37:20 -0500
Bob,

Yes, you do need to remove the allen bolt to remove the tipping valve.
I would suggest the allen wrench route.  The wrench isnt all that much
and it will add a tool to your collection that you will need to use
once every ten years or so.  Mine was tight when I removed it.  I think
I bought mine from NAPA.  And if I remember correctly, they had to
order it for me but it came in the next day.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
http://www.triumphowners.com/108