Re: Dowel Pin Placement

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dowel Pin Placement
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 12:37:08 -0800
Bill--Tell Rosey that her pins should be placed at eight and two
o"clock, when viewed from the back, looking toward the engine. These two
holes should be barely large enough to accept the 3/8" dowels. You may
have to clean them out.

Dick

From: anabil007@comcast.net(Bill & Skip Pugh)

Hi Folks,
                I need to know the
correct placement of the engine rear plate to transmission dowel pin(s)
placement.   They are missing in Rosey (TR6) and I would like to
replace them correctly. From the transmission holes, one appears to be
around 10 o'clock, but if there is a more exact placement I would
appreciate it.
Thanks for your help
--
Bill Pugh