Re: TR6 Hardtop Seal

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Hardtop Seal
From: "Steven Altomare" <gtg124h@mail.gatech.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 16:09:58 -0500
Ok everyone, hopefully the last message in this thread...

I found a source for the seal.  TR Shop London http://www.trshop.co.uk/.
They have a small number (not sure how many) NOS original factory seals.
The cost is #53.00 including shipping to the US.  They use the original part
number 815534.

I emailed the shop about the quality of the seal and apparently they did a
good job of storing them.  He said they're packaged with some sort of wax
coating to protect it.  They guy seems to be an enthusiast and in his own
words "I would not send you a part i would not use on my own car."

I figure we TR guys have to look out for each other for these hard to find
things.

Steven