Re: Dowel Pin Placement

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <anabil007@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Dowel Pin Placement
From: "Bruce Moxon" <bamxn@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:52:17 -0500
Bill,

Just went thru this replacing the clutch on my TR250.
1) 2nd hole up from the top bolt for starter.
2) 2nd hole up from the top bolt of SC mounting.
They will only fit in these holes.

Bruce

<Hi Folks,
<I  need to know the correct placement of the engine rear
<plate to transmission dowel pin(s) placement.   They are <missing in
<Rosey  (TR6) and I would like to replace them <correctly.  From the
<transmission holes, one appears to be around 10 <o'clock, but if there
<is a more exact placement I would appreciate it.