Shopping List of Nuts & Bolts Revisited

To: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>, Six Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shopping List of Nuts & Bolts Revisited
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 18:18:19 -0800 (PST)
All,

Seems like the consensus is Grade 5 fine thread and
stay away from SS.

TRF's Glovebox companion has most listed as UNF.
Would there be an equivalent on the Mcmaster-Carr
website.  Looks like you can order just about
anything, but I can't tell how many Turns(I guess it's
turns per inch)??  Should I be ordering the SAE or
what?

Many of the bolts listed in the TRF blue book are not
in the glovebox companion so I'll be measuring length
& tryin' to order the stuff through Mcmaster-carr.

Oh yeah, is the zinc plated the way to go?  Prevent
rust?

HELLLLPPPP:-)

Thanks again,

Todd