Re: Red Line Gear Oil?

To: Robert McBride <rmcbride@twmi.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Red Line Gear Oil?
From: "Robert M. Lang" <lang@isis.mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 13:27:48 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 5 Jan 2006, Robert McBride wrote:

> Ok so what do I use the gallon of MTL(70W80 GL4) in that I bought last
> summer as per recommendations of this list...  Can I use it in the
> rearend???..Good thing I didn't have time to use it in the 76 with
> overdrive.... Darn and I really looking forward to having the transmission
> shift as smoothly as everyone said it would..Bob

I should think that a local club member would be the perfect target, I
mean... :-0

Seriously, you should be able to sell this stuff to someone. Local is
better - no shipping.

MTL is AWESOME for the 4-speed TR gearboxes. I love that stuff.

rml
Voice:617-253-7438    FAX: 617-258-9535        |  Cell: xxx-xxx-xxxx