RE: Diff Pin Strengthening Kit

To: "Cary Henry" <caryhenry@hotmail.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Diff Pin Strengthening Kit
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 21:24:52 -0800
        Cary:

        TRF sells them, but I think they are a rip-off. It would be
about $65 plus shipping for a kit. Cut some templates from stiff
cardboard, and make your own. I did.
        Cost $5 for the weld sheet at the hardware store. Cut it with a
hacksaw, and cleaned them up with my angle grinder. Welded them in
place, just like in the movies.

        Vance