Not TR6 related, but GT6 questions

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Not TR6 related, but GT6 questions
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:10:49 -0600
I'm sure in this list there are GT6 fans out there. I have a freind that
plans on purchasing a 1969 GT6 this weekend and am curious of any weak
points ( tranny,engine, frame, diff, rust prone areas, etc) that need to be
looked at closely. As I don't know too much about GT6's and would appreciate
any knowlege that someone would be willing to share.
It's in West Virginia, he needs someone to ride with him to pick it up. We
need to talk a little more about the driving araingements on the way back.
As my services and mechanical ability will come at a price.

TIA,

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com
View My 1969 TR6 restoration @