Inertial Reel Seatbelt Recommendation?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Inertial Reel Seatbelt Recommendation?
From: "Steinman, Bill" <wsteinman@pogolaw.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:00:35 -0500
Howdy all.  I'm looking around for a good three-point inertial reel
seatbelt for my TR-250 that is easy to install and looks as original as
possible.  I know that the TR250 had a mounting point for shoulder
belts, but I have no idea what they may have looked like.  Any thoughts
on a good aftermarket source, or which ones sold my Moss or TRF are good
and easy to install would be most welcome.

Thanks!

Bill S.
TR250 CD8464L
www.TR-250.com

NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have
received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit,
disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the
sender that you have received this communication in error, and delete the copy
you received.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 Disclosure:  Under U.S. Treasury regulations, we are required
to inform you that any tax advice contained in this e-mail or any attachment
hereto is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid penalties
imposed under the Internal Revenue Code.

Thank you.