Re: Front valence/turn signals

To: Tomislav Marincic <tomislav.marincic@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Front valence/turn signals
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:26:28 -0800 (PST)
Tom,

I can't quite make out from your photos of the "early
days" of your ownership of the valence.  Don't suppose
you kept the old valence.  It almost looks like the
holes for the turn signals are further down on your
new valence.  If your car is a '71 you'd want them
closer to the bumper anyway.  According to TRF parts
book(green), there was a different front valence for
the '73 & '74.  I was wondering about that as the
early turn signals "hug" the bumper & the later ones
sit back AND up from the bumper.  Your early days of
ownership appear to have a '74 with the "teets"...it's
a '71 though?

I guess if the signals fit in the holes, but the posts
don't fit, it's probably easier to cut the sheet
metal.

Todd Bermudez
CD198L
CF25768UO