RE: Differential capacities

To: "'Mitch Seff'" <ms6453@optonline.net>,
Subject: RE: Differential capacities
From: Peter Zaborski <plz@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 19:24:51 -0700
Hi Mitch, I'd be really interested in your experience as I am planning on
doing the same thing to my diff this winter. I have a late car so it has the
collapsible spacer I think. My objective is to remove the slop in the diff
if possible. Any info while it's still fresh in your memory would be
awesome. FWIW, I do have a Bentley and Haynes for reference. None of the
special tools however.

Peter Zaborski -- CF58310 UO