Clutch Replacement

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch Replacement
From: "Cary Henry" <caryhenry@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 09:53:19 -0500
Hello All,
I will be replacing the clutch on my project TR6 this weekend, and I have a
few questions.  I purchased a TRF magic clutch kit with koyo bearing and the
clutch hardware package required to activate warranty.  I have seen
mentioned before drilling and bolting the fork.  What does this do and how
is it done?  Also, will I need to purchase a clutch alignment tool?  This is
my first clutch replacement.  I have replaced torque converters and such but
never a clutch.  Any reccomendations not stated in the bentley manual are
greatly appreciated.  I also plan to replace the input seal and gasket while
I have the gearbox off.  Thanks for all of your help!
-Cary-