Re: Seat Belt Parking Device

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seat Belt Parking Device
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 22:49:17 -0700
 Bob---Once you get close, using Greg's measurements, you can find the
old tapped holes by inserting a straight pin. Keep poking around till
you find them. (No damage to the new carpets) Then use an ice pick or a
nail to enlarge the pin holes.

Dick

Bob wrote:
For a winter project, I recarpeted the interior of my '76 TR6. In my
haste to remove the old carpet, I forgot to measure the location of the
seat belt parking devices. Could someome provide a measurement to the
screws which secure the belt parking device? I would guess that a good
reference point would be where the reinforcing wedge meets the fuzzy
door seal. Thanks in acvance for your help, Bob