Rubber seal on the windshield...

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rubber seal on the windshield...
From: "Joseph Grant" <z28quetzal@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 21:02:16 -0400
Hi,

I installed the fuzzy seal on my car today.  I have a question about the
rubber seal that goes on windshield, next to the fuzzy seal.  This strip of
rubber has bulb on one side, and a flat piece on the other.  What direction
does the bulb need to be situated?  Does it go to the outside of the car, or
to the inside?

I realize this has to be glued with weatherstripping adhesive.  I just want
to make sure I have the bulb facing the right direction.

As always, any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Joe