Re: Alum Flywheel - honing in on a source

To: S Mann <quicksilver_rising@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Alum Flywheel - honing in on a source
From: Mitch Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:06:16 -0400
Hey Scott,

I'm not sure of the production date change , but from about 1972 (after
eng # CC5000) , the crankshafts were the same. For sure from 73 on they
should fit. You can contact Fidanza direct. See attached.
http://www.fidanza.com/Contact.aspx  <http://www.fidanza.com/Contact.aspx>
TSI also sells aluminum flywheels , although I don't know what brand.
 I had spoken to them years ago and they were very helpful. I did find
that the stock pilot bushing was a little snug but worked fine. Other
than that , it bolted in and worked perfect. I did have to have a
different pilot bushing made for the Toyota trany (thanks Herman) .

--
Mitch Seff
Oceanside, N.Y.