What's with Pennsylvania?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: What's with Pennsylvania?
From: "mjmullin@juno.com" <mjmullin@juno.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 13:01:36 GMT
Joe:
Your comments regarding a Pennsylvania-heavy British car show year were echoed
at the TRials. Unfortunately, we had a last minute change in plans that was
out of our control, and as such, the 6-PACK Trials Coordinator was literally
soliciting folks to host next year's TRials during this year's TRials weekend.
We do not have a backlog of prospective TRials hosts; I think '08 is locked
in, but we're open beyond that.
Let me gently remind the the 6-PACK Chapter folks out there that the Chapter
guidlines state that it is our hope that each Chapter consider hosting a
TRials.  Which makes this a good opportunity to say that if your Chapter is
interested, please contact Ken Crowley or myself.  I think Ken's email address
may be on the inside cover of the 6-PACK magazine - if not, you can email me
and I can forward you to Ken.
Thanks, Matt Mullin