Re: lift

To: sumton@sbcglobal.net (oliver)
Subject: Re: lift
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 23:31:31 -0800
Oliver---At the SCTA Triumphest in Buellton, Ca. last week, there was an
outfit selling two different types of portable "Lifts". Each one raised
a 4,000 capacity auto to around 24 inches. It used an included electric
motor to work the hydraulics. It could be later lifted and stored
against a wall, if desired. The cost was about $2200, I think.
They had a brochure on each of them. I wasn't interested enough to pick
one up, but if this sounds like something that you want to investigate
let me know. I can contact the people at this club to see if they can
get more info.

Dick

Sender: owner-6pack@autox.team.net From: sumton@sbcglobal.net(oliver)
Date: Tue, Oct 31, 2006, 9:31pm (PST+2) To: 6pack@autox.team.net,
triumphs@autox.team.net (Triumph List) Subject: lift
we are seriously looking at putting in a lift, in a standard ceiling'd
garage.
i would like to know if anyone has any recommendations or cautions
thanks!
(can't wait!)