Re: Front Hub Help

To: trguy@cfl.rr.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front Hub Help
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 19:01:54 EST
Hi Jim,

This is the Uncle Jack's uprated axle kit.  He is copied here.

I installed the uprated axle kit on my Triumph Ambro sports racer project and
following the shim adjustment I had no wobble. (The uprated spindle and
spacer combination is an extremely fine addition to the serious minded TR
folks)

You should follow Jack's instructions.

Anyway, Uncle Jack will be by shortly to help you. His social calendar has
him busy Saturday evening, and he will be leading the choir Sunday morning at
church.  When he gets home from church and has another delicious Aunt Francis
Sunday dinner, he may be working toward the final assembly and test of my AMBRO
competition engine.  But I am sure he will take time to take care of you.

BTW, I should have alloy engine front and rear plates for the TR6/GT6 by the
end of the month, if anyone other than racers are interested. Shameless
commercial message to be sure, but potentially appreciated by those that are
looking
for such commodities. I can make up an excel spreadsheet and do a list
discount for advance (no obligation) orders.

Sorry for all of the excessive rambling, but we retired guys have a lifetime
license to do this kind of thing.  Kind of like a Golden Geezer Pass to wander
through a society of gainfully employed and useful folks, being as disruptive
as we can.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
TR3A   TS 30854L      Street
TR4   CT15008L         #197
AMBRO    http://picasaweb.google.com/N197tr4/AmbroPictures

PS: The AMBRO will consist of TR3/TR4/TR4A/TR6 stock and modified TR
components, dressed an an exotic and seductive form of fibreglass. I expect
that this
will be my last full car project and hope that I am able to do a worthy job.