Re: spousal relationships

To: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>, <Pimento73@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: spousal relationships
From: "Robert McBride" <rmcbride@twmi.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 10:00:31 -0500
No I'm the luckiest guy not only do I get to drive my 1976 TR-6 that my wife
loves to ride in.  I also get to maintain her 1995 Jaguar XJ-6.  Which buy
the way costs much more for parts than the TR-6 does..  I'm sure glad
Haggerty now insures it as that alone saves me $700.00 a year now. On her
TOY car.....  Bob