RE: Tachometer Recommendation

To: "'Foster, Stan'" <stan.foster@hp.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tachometer Recommendation
From: "James Henningsen" <trguy@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 21:57:52 -0500
Stan:
Thanks, that sounds like a great idea and I have an email into APT.  Not
worried about converting my tach as I have a couple of extras and an NOS one
as spares.  Still would like to know if anyone has another electronic tach
that fits right in.  I heard that a 60s Jag XKE electric tach looks similar
to an early TR6 tach and fits.
Jim