Re: [6pack] Electrical question...

To: aktifspeed@earthlink.net (Erik)
Subject: Re: [6pack] Electrical question...
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 23:19:33 -0700
 Erik---Could be you have more than one wiring fault. If your brake
lights work as reported, this should rule out anything to do with the
"green fuse" as the brake lights and turn signals (as well as many other
accessories) are all on this fuse. Perhaps the problem is just the
contacts in the light switch? Sometimes these rocker switches can be
fixed, if you have the patience.

Dick

From
aktifspeed@earthlink.net(Erik)

Listers,
Unfortunately (or fortunately) my experience w/ electrical issues is
limited. The Prince Of Darkness has not visited my car often. But now
that he has...my turn signals don't work, my tail lights and front amber
lights won't go on when the light switch is turned on (but main
headlights do come on

and the brake lights work).

I've looked at the fuses and all seem to be intact. Any thoughts would
be greatly appreciated
Erik
1974 CF24407U