Re: [6pack] Scratch remover "Clay"

To: JHMDDS@aol.com
Subject: Re: [6pack] Scratch remover "Clay"
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 11:16:05 -0700
 James---There is a product kit made by "Mothers" that includes a clay
bar, Showtime, and a polish. It does a beautiful job on restoring paint.
I've used it on several car finishes. Can't say it actually helps cover
scratches, tho.

At one time there was a company that made polishes in the six basic
colors that did a fair job in hiding scratches. Nothing about "clay" in
it.

Dick

From:
JHMDDS@aol.com

A few weeks ago there was a thread about some type of paint finish
restorer/scratch remover referred to as "clay". I went to Autozone,
O'Riley's and NAPA. They didn't know what I was talking about.
Unfortunately neither did I. Can someone help?
Thanks,
James