[6pack] Subject: Re:Distributor drive question

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <Lfm614@aol.com>
Subject: [6pack] Subject: Re:Distributor drive question
From: "Bruce Moxon" <bamxn@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 16:22:16 -0400
Lou,
Just went through this when I pulled my distributor on my TR250 working on an
oil pump problem. The answer is that it does only go in one way. I know just
glancing at the slot it doesn't look like it does. Ask me how I know. Since
the gear spirals out, I marked mine and noted mark when it came out and then
turned 180 degrees and dropped it back in. Hope this helps.

Bruce
TR250