[6pack] Right Angle Drive - Now Transmission Cover Question

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Right Angle Drive - Now Transmission Cover Question
From: Bruce Simms <brucesimms2003@yahoo.ca>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 10:10:55 -0700 (PDT)
Has anybody cut the acess ports in the sides of their transmission covers to
match the  original ones on the early ODs?   Supposed to allow access to
solenoid & anglr drive I believe.   Was this worth the effort?  My cover is off
now.   If you've done this do you have any measurements or recommendations?

I have one of the RF's hard plastic covers.   No problem with angle drive fit.
  It fits upward with the speedo cable running parrellel with the trannie for
about 6 incles before heading underneath and running close to the trannie drain
plug.

Bruce Simms
73 with A type conversion

boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail at http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca