[6pack] RE: [TR] Bulb Equivalents

To: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>,
Subject: [6pack] RE: [TR] Bulb Equivalents
From: "Greg Gelhar" <ggelhar@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 18:25:05 -0500
> Has anyone every come up with a bulb equivalent matrix? I just had to
> replace my brake/tail light and after some searching found that the Lucas
> 380 bulb is the same as the Sylvania 1157 which is readily available.
> There's nothing on VTR, so I was thinking of putting a matrix together if
> can find all the modern equivalent bulbs.  I know that some of our bulbs
are
> a little funky like the trunk light or is a bulb a bulb regardless of car
> age as long as it fits and has the required number of filaments?
>
> Bob Danielson

Hi Bob,

Several months ago I began a chart like this. Lack of computer skills is
the reason why I never finished the project. If anyone wants to see the
Excel file I started that includes some obscure applications (about 50%
finished), send me a message and I will attach it in my return email.
Perhaps this can be finished with input from other listers.

Greg Gelhar
Osseo, M