[6pack] too good to be true

To: "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] too good to be true
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 15:01:56 -0500
here is the response from the scam artist about my question about seeing the
car!!!!

don't you just love these guys!!!!

Hello,

 I'm really sorry for this late reply but I've been very busy lately and away
from a computer.
 The price that I want to obtain is $4,800 (including shipping and insurance
charges), with a down payment $2,800. The price is considerably lower then
others on the market because I need to sell it really fast.
 The car has all the services done at the dealership. The vehicle was never
crashed, abused or raced. I always garaged it and serviced it, kept very good
care of it!. The vehicle is currently located in Boxford, MA but unfortunately
I am in Tucson, AZ planning to open a business here and I don't think I can
come sooner then next month. However I can arrange for the paperworks from
here and I can talk to a shipping company to deliver the vehicle to your
address.
 I think it's impossible to buy a vehicle for such a big amount without having
an inspection first. So I had a look on eBay and I saw they could help us with
this. Since the transaction worths a lot of money they've suggested to make
the deal only through eBay so that we won't have any problems.
 If you decide to buy all the papers are ready,just needed to be signed by
you.
 If you decide not to buy for a serious reason(of course after the inspection)
then you can just ask the shipping company to send it back to my address with
no extra cost(shipping is payed in advance by me).I think this is the
fastest,safest and most fair solution we can have.
 If you are interested to purchase the vehicle please provide me the following
information's:
-your full name
-your ebay user id
  If I receive the requested information you will be informed by eBay during
the next hours with details about your purchase.

   Thank you,
Jeffrey Ostrer

---
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.