RE: [6pack] Another high priced TR250

To: "John VanNorman" <jsvannorman@gmail.com>, "6-Pack"
Subject: RE: [6pack] Another high priced TR250
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 07:57:09 -0700
        John:

        Yikes!

        This guy must have heard about the TR4 that sold at
Barrett-Jackson for $90,000 and decided he would sacrifice his for a
measly $85,000. Hmm. I suppose if it was all original and in "as new"
condition it would be worth a pretty penny, but frankly this is still a
stratospheric price. Seems that he will be enjoying his TR4 for a while
longer.
        Someone else commented on the paucity of photos - it seems that
between the bargain basement price, the savvy marketing copy and the
thorough photographic documentation, he is a real marketing whiz. Or
not.

        Vance