[6pack] TRF Alloy Brake Drums

To: "'Triumph List'" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'6pack'"
Subject: [6pack] TRF Alloy Brake Drums
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:14:30 -0400
I see where TRF is running a special on their Finned Alloy Brake Drums.
Strangely enough they're the same price as the stock drums. Is there any
advantage to the alloy drums or is it mostly the "looking cool" factor.  I
know that alloy should dissipate heat faster but I'm talking about in
everyday driving conditions.

Just working on my brake system "to do" list.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection