[6pack] Fwd: Fw: CNN Report EVERYONE must see

To: AZPugAdoptRescueNetwork@yahoogroups.com, Jack Canatsey
Subject: [6pack] Fwd: Fw: CNN Report EVERYONE must see
From: <johnehorton@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 13:31:48 -0700 (PDT)
I am aware that some might be offended by political forwards.  I feel this is
SO IMPORTANT that we need to make our opinions known to our representatives.
THis immigration amnesty bill will almost bankrupt our healthcare, welfare, and
school systems.  Watch it and  contact your senator.  When CNN takes up this
and talks against it, it is serious.  Pass this along and please act on it.

John Horton

Note: forwarded message attached.

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.