[6pack] Flywheel for TR6-Lightened

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] Flywheel for TR6-Lightened
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 18:29:01 EDT
List...this is an offer for a TR6 Flywheel, before it goes to eBay.

Based on well founded interest in lightened flywheels, I lightened two
recently. One went to Nova Scotia and one is sitting on the shelf.

Available with exchange at less than 1/2 cost of an alloy flywheel and
perhaps a bit more suitable for the street at 18.2# WITH  the ring gear.

If interested, please contact me.  I have done quite a few for TR3s and TR4s
and starting to do them for TR6. New Clutch Kits available, too.

Contact me through my website  The-Vintage-Racer.com

or     N197tr4@cs.com

Thanks!

   </HTML>