[6pack] Going to VTR!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'6-Pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Going to VTR!
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 18:27:33 -0400
Well the hotel reservations are made and VTR is paid for! This will be our
second national convention and we're looking forward to attending and seeing
old friends and meeting new ones. We'll be staying at the "Sleepy Inn"
unless someone has a room at the main hotel they plan on offering up. The
plan right now is to make the drive from Connecticut to Valley Forge on the
16th, so if anyone is passing this way, let me know.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org